User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to all Super Sparkly Vegas VIPs!

Welcome to all Super Sparkly Vegas VIPs!

That means YOU! This is a place for all of us to share info, photos, and suggestions about shiny, high-end things in Vegas. Got a question? Need advice? Chances are one of our lovely members can help. Stayed or eaten somewhere special and want to share? Post it here!

I love this thread! Even though I've only been to Vegas twice and probably won't be going any time soon

Great topic and thanks for setting this up!

Don't waste your time on the High Roller. You get just as good a view from your hotel window. And once you get on you can't get off for like 45 minutes. Once was enough for me. Thank god I did not have to pay for it.

@seemoreroyals yeah, that's the thing about observation wheels: once you're on the damn thing, what do you actually do for all that time?

I feel like the view I get from a fountain-view terrace at Cosmopolitan is way better than the High Roller view could possibly be. (Especially at twilight, when the clouds turn pink and gold and all the lights start to turn on -- so very pretty.) Though ironically, I am glad that the High Roller exists, because it makes my view from Cosmo even more lovely and interesting!

@seemoreroyals a little visual aid to illustrate my point!

Attachment 551

@boots it does make for a nice picture. I just wish they would quit wasting so much money over at CET so they could give me more freeplay and let me win more often than I do.

What a fantabulous thread!!!! Thanks boots, you freakin rock!!!

Ang

Quote Originally Posted by twinslotaddicts View Post
    What a fantabulous thread!!!! Thanks boots, you freakin rock!!!

Ang
    My pleasure, @twinslotaddicts! Only it's not just a thread...our fearless @CPT made us an entire new section to talk about all things swanky and shiny in Vegas!

Fanfreakintastic new section!!!!!

Ang