User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vdara

Ken, thanks for the scoop on Vdara. I have been intrigued with the place since staying at Aria, and I think it might be worth paying to stay there sometime and taking a day off from gambling. I know, I know, doubtful I could ever actually do it, but I could try........

i am gonna see what kinda room host from aria can maybe comp there on next trip after meet and greet visit

I'll be spending 6 nights at Vdara over the M&G. I booked 3 through the myVegas $75 promo. They sent me an upgrade offer to an Executive Corner Suite for an additional $59 per night, and I took it. It will be nice to have a washer/dryer since my trip is almost 2 weeks. I also added on 3 nights, so I imagine I will have to move to a regular suite but that will be more than sufficient I am sure!

@CPT or anyone who has stayed there, is there a coffee maker in the kitchenette? Wondering if it's a Keurig and if so, I will throw some in my bag.

I am really looking forward to staying somewhere new, SHINY and super convenient to so many Jokers. Since I am anti-MLife, it will also be nice to play when and where I feel like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I'll be spending 6 nights at Vdara over the M&G. I booked 3 through the myVegas $75 promo. They sent me an upgrade offer to an Executive Corner Suite for an additional $59 per night, and I took it. It will be nice to have a washer/dryer since my trip is almost 2 weeks. I also added on 3 nights, so I imagine I will have to move to a regular suite but that will be more than sufficient I am sure!
    @CPT or anyone who has stayed there, is there a coffee maker in the kitchenette? Wondering if it's a Keurig and if so, I will throw some in my bag.

I am really looking forward to staying somewhere new, SHINY and super convenient to so many Jokers. Since I am anti-ilife, it will also be nice to play when and where I feel like it!
    That is a very nice upgrade, it's like a small apartment!

I don't recall seeing a coffeemaker in the room I had, but then again it was the basic room. You are going to love it regardless!

My friend is going to Vegas for the SHERM conference at the end of June and is staying here. She is trying to convince me to meet her for the trip . I spent time in the Vdara Spa on my last trip with a MyVegas reward.. LOVED it. I also finally used the short cut from Aria - through Vdara to Bellagio.. WOW was that a time saver. No Crystals - and way shorter time frame than the Tram! Thank you for the photos.. I will share with my friend so she can see what she booked!

Pat
    No double sink in the bathroom in that Vdara room Ken? That's a deal breaker for me when I travel with husband.

Chris that suite looks fabulous! It will be nice to have a big comfy room especially since you're going to be there for a while!

@Nhcris I don't think there's a coffeemaker, but you should call and ask if they can provide one, because I believe they'll provide pots and pans on request. And a coffeemaker is WAY more essential than pots and pans!

Failing that, you can buy a cheapo Mr. Coffee at the Walgreens directly across the pedestrian bridge from Cosmo (above PHo).

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    No double sink in the bathroom in that Vdara room Ken? That's a deal breaker for me when I travel with husband.
    LOL why ya need double sink?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    In the base room, just one! But the one that Chris is upgrading to has two. When I travel solo I feel silly when I have two sinks, which one to use? Who knows!