User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The most expensive cocktail in Vegasland

Was it at G2E like 3 years ago @Evoni and @boots ? Those were great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    All of these cocks sound great! Going to definitely have to hang at the Chandelier Bar at some point in April, also want to try Vesper too.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Was it at G2E like 3 years ago @Evoni and @boots ? Those were great!!

@Laurie yes, G2E 2012. Fun times!!!

Thank you Laurie and Boots! I thought I had looked at that trip report but I guess I missed it somehow!

Anyway, here's a better photo of my favorite drink at Cosmo's Bond Bar and the first meeting of the ECC (Exotic Cocktail Club) that Boots started complete with temporary tattoos. Brian (Sdguy) was with us too but must have been taking the photo.

Attachment 605

Attachment 606

Attachment 607

Here's a link to the complete trip report:

http://www.lasvegasdaze.com/2012/10/...-g2e-trip.html
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Thanks for finding those pics @Evoni That was so much fun

@Evoni, yay! Loved that get-together.

Jokers all, if anyone feels like they missed out, there's always room for another ECC. And I still have some ECC temporary tattoos for those who want to be initiated!

@Evoni, I so enjoy your trip reports. Just when I thought I had read them all, you pull one out of the hat.

As much as I love good wine I do love a nice cocktail. I'm thirsty now :smile:

Quote Originally Posted by hlaburg View Post
    As much as I love good wine I do love a nice cocktail. I'm thirsty now
    And the ladies of this forum always share pics of the tastiest looking cocktails!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    @Evoni, I so enjoy your trip reports. Just when I thought I had read them all, you pull one out of the hat.
    Thanks Zeus! There's a lot of ones from years past like this one on the blog, plus I'm almost done with last month's trip report, perhaps tomorrow afternoon I will finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by hlaburg View Post
    As much as I love good wine I do love a nice cocktail. I'm thirsty now :smile:
    LOL, same here. I'm really sorry work is keeping you from joining us in April. Sure hope you can make the end of September and first of October for G2E this year!
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter: