User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The most expensive cocktail in Vegasland

I found a couple of pics from our meet at G2E in 2012, sadly no faces but a snagged a pic of some awesome drinks

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    LOL, same here. I'm really sorry work is keeping you from joining us in April. Sure hope you can make the end of September and first of October for G2E this year!
    You never know as I might be able to bail on work and join you guys as I've been know to take last minute trips to Vegas. Plus the MO report from Boots has me wanting to stay there even more..

Quote Originally Posted by hlaburg View Post
    You never know as I might be able to bail on work and join you guys as I've been know to take last minute trips to Vegas. Plus the MO report from Boots has me wanting to stay there even more..
    That would be great if that happens!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by hlaburg View Post
    @hlaburg pleeeeze??? [bats nonexistent eyelashes]

Would be great if you can, though I totally understand if not.

BTW for one April M&G a couple years ago I flew out for some ridiculously short stay, like 15 hours total. It was a bit of a burn, but also kind of fun! Somewhere there's a photo of me in a wig, as evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post

BTW for one April M&G a couple years ago I flew out for some ridiculously short stay, like 15 hours total. It was a bit of a burn, but also kind of fun! Somewhere there's a photo of me in a wig, as evidence.
    I don't have a good photo of you of that time so I'll post it, LOL! This was after the ECC at Chandelier Bar when Jason, Des, you, myself, Dan, Brent, Terri (who is taking photo and Sdguy took the limo downtown. At least this photo when clicked on enlarges, not sure why my other uploads haven't.

Attachment 608
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Dang, either all of you are very short or Dan is tall as hell! HHH

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Dang, either all of you are very short or Dan is tall as hell! HHH
    He is very tall. Look how short he makes @CPT look

That put a smile on my face this morning! That was so much fun and I can't wait for the next meeting Thanks for the pictures Evoni, and for the great memories Boots!

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Thank you Laurie and Boots! I thought I had looked at that trip report but I guess I missed it somehow!

Anyway, here's a better photo of my favorite drink at Cosmo's Bond Bar and the first meeting of the ECC (Exotic Cocktail Club) that Boots started complete with temporary tattoos. Brian (Sdguy) was with us too but must have been taking the photo.

Attachment 605

Attachment 606

Attachment 607

Here's a link to the complete trip report:

http://www.lasvegasdaze.com/2012/10/...-g2e-trip.html

Two Wynn cocks....Pomagrante Mojito & Cucumber Ginger.

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post

I will do my best to try to make it out next month!

Short 1 day trips are a blast especially considering it's Vegas