User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GVR vs. Red Rock vs M

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    @Nhcris, that's also in the Summerlin area, right? I don't have marriott status so I'd rather get spg points and stay at Element but maybe I'll play there and get dinner at RR first. Why am I making this so complicated? :crazy:

Yep. It's about 10 minutes from Red Rock, and right next to Suncoast which I have never been to but might be worth a look see.

You plan like me - HHH!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Yep. It's about 10 minutes from Red Rock, and right next to Suncoast which I have never been to but might be worth a look see.

You plan like me - HHH!
    Rampart is our favorite off-Strip property at the moment. Stayed there 4 times in the last 2 yrs.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylinda123 View Post
    I also like playing at south point. It doesn't get mentioned much here.
    I was going to throw in South Point too. I don't think this place gets enough love. I've played for hours there on their enormous slot floor and came away a winner the couple of times of been there. I've only stayed once and they screwed up my room so I got a 2 bedroom suite on the top floor as a "consolation". The room was awesome -- as nice as the nicest (non-Mansion) rooms at MGM and enormous. Really had a good time there and plan on going again -- and staying for more than one night next time I'm in Vegas. Plus, I think South Point has some of the better slot attendants I've ever run across.

I've stayed at GVR too. It was good but not spectatular -- my room was comp'd at the end of my stay. I thought their slot floor was pretty tired and full of older machines. Red Rock is a much nicer property, but I've also only played at RR and not stayed there.
    NOLEMAN

The Threadjacker