User Tag List

Thread: How does this Tournament format work?

How does this Tournament format work?

I got this offer from Pechanga regarding a $100,000 slot tournament. It is not your typical format where you sit at a bank of slots and press away.

According to below photo you just insert your card and play like you normally would. Am i missing something? I wonder how they determine the winner. Does it look like it is just based on how much you play and points you earn? It says to visit Rewards Club for details but i would like to know how it works before i go. I like the old fashioned way that seems any random person can win. It also looks like you will be competing against many many people.

P.S. After previewing post , I just realized this was yesterday. Not sure why i went to Morongo when i could have tried this. Oh well. I am sure i will get future offers.

Attachment 3759

I always have been curious about the tournaments, too. I'm not Gold anymore and haven't receive any offers lately, but in the past the tournaments were always on weekdays and it was hard for me to go. Troy and I might go tonight and I will ask about it.

Yeah. I've done one before. It's exactly how the flier says. I did one for my birthday. You stick your players card in whatever machine you're playing. I don't remember if you're playing the machine as is or if a special screen came up. It was two years ago I believe. But it does happen at whatever machine you sit at. Then they give you a standings list in a split screen. It's kind of odd and interesting to see how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen Jen View Post
    I always have been curious about the tournaments, too. I'm not Gold anymore and haven't receive any offers lately, but in the past the tournaments were always on weekdays and it was hard for me to go. Troy and I might go tonight and I will ask about it.
    Let me know what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    Yeah. I've done one before. It's exactly how the flier says. I did one for my birthday. You stick your players card in whatever machine you're playing. I don't remember if you're playing the machine as is or if a special screen came up. It was two years ago I believe. But it does happen at whatever machine you sit at. Then they give you a standings list in a split screen. It's kind of odd and interesting to see how it works.
    Thanks.
    I think i will go next time. I swear i thought the tournament was later in the month. I should have gone.

When and where can I find out about them