User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi there!

Hi there!

Thanks for accepting me Into your awesome forum... Weve been loving so many of you on YouTube for two years now. Put the kids to bed hit the makers mark and que up the tv and make a whole night of it!

We have been traveling to ac for ten years now- We are about an hour away from Foxwoods mohegan and twin river.

We are raising to beautiful kids so our trips to ac are a few times a year. maybe once every couple of months to ct. But once a year we take a big trip to visit the In laws in myrtle beach and hit up ac on the way back- kids love it as much as we do! Never been to vegas but are thinking about it for mid next hear maybe- afraid we will love it and it not be able to get back there!!

I had a different name over there... Shanslots666 which dh so thoughtfully pointed out it may scare away some but I never thought of it that way. It's just my favorite number. So I just stayed pretty quiet there. Honestly I have been a bit hesitant to check this out thinking maybe wasn't meant to be found? But that doesn't seem to be the case 'round these here parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha Welcome to JWE! Definitely not the case and glad you found us! :yo:

Welcome! Glad you are here!

Hi Sml365, glad to see you here!

Welcome to Jokers Wild! I am so glad to have you join us. I know you will love it here and I look forward to hearing about your slotting trips!

@sml365 Hello and big welcome to Jokers forum!!

Ang

Welcome aboard @sml365. Post often, we'd love getting to know you!

:welcome: Glad you are here!

Glad to be here thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum, sml365. I'm pretty new here myself, and I found the Jokers to be a friendly bunch of folks.