User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CET Slot FP TITO, if you lose em?

Derrick.. Call the Beau Rivage and see if you can get on one of the sun country flights out of MSP. They have warm weather a nice pool and a Harrahs nearby. They go every weekend Thursday evening to Sunday noon. I can PM you the host information I have... If you want to check with her. How far is the drive to MSP for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come to Vegas and hang with us at G2E..

You know you want to....

The Barret Auction is on too....

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Sure would like to hear it HHH like Derek said KC still uses coupons and it's a pain IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will start a separate thread so I won't hijack this one :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    Yeah! Aruba.

Chicago's off the table, I take it? I was saving a vacation day for you!
    Do Chicago....I may be at Joilet next Friday if my wife gets off....after I get my 1K pts I will help you work on your Diamond status...

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    I will start a separate thread so I won't hijack this one :-)

Feel free to talk away here

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    Do Chicago....I may be at Joilet next Friday if my wife gets off....after I get my 1K pts I will help you work on your Diamond status...
    That is quite nice the nice offer. Appreciate it. Think we are gonna do kx since only going to be a quick 2 night trip come home Saturday.
    Hope fully the weather is good in kc since want to do some looking around plaza area since last time wife and I were there it was brutal cold.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Feel free to talk away here
    Thanks DV - it really didn't need a separate thread but wanted to be respectful

Ok so hopefully the coupon police won't send me to jail.

Basically let's say I have a coupon that is specific for today's date. I put it in the slot machine, cash it back out immediately. It is still "playable only" meaning I can't cash it out but now the expiration date is 60 days away (some places are only 30)

This has been helpful if I wasn't able to go but I had a friend that was going, they are able to "cash out" my coupon and save it for me. This has also allowed me to save up various dates to play them all at one time.

The negative in this scenario is that it kills your ADT because the swipe to cash out your coupon counts as a gaming day but since I already made Diamond this year, I don't really care and usually when I do go to play it, I still end up playing more than the FP only.

With the FP you download to your card vs using the coupon, you either have to use it right away or even in you bank it I think it is still only good for 72 hours.

Basically cashing out the coupon gives me an extension on the expiration date. And removes your name from the coupon (in case you were sharing your FP with someone) not that anyone would do that :-)

Hope it makes sense

Wow that is a great deal especially with for one who is semi close to a cet prop and can get there within 60 days and bank the fp like that. Nice catch

Officially booked 2 nights in kc for free with a 3rd night showing free also can hopefully talk Amy into Saturday night as a 3rd night due to the big drawings going on for kc 21st anniversary of being open