User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm here!

I'm here!

Hi all, DinaK528 from SF -- thanks to CPT for telling me about this forum. Leaving for Vegas on Thursday (weather permitting) and let's see if I can do two semi-live TRs simultaneously!

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Hi all, DinaK528 from SF -- thanks to CPT for telling me about this forum. Leaving for Vegas on Thursday (weather permitting) and let's see if I can do two semi-live TRs simultaneously!
    yay Dina! Glad you made it here. I'm heading to Vegas tomorrow, staying at Caesars then Palazzo. Good luck on your trip!

Good luck DK528 in Vegas and welcome to JWE!!

Welcome Dina. I always enjoyed your posts over at SF. Glad you made it over here.

Hey, Dina! Welcome to the forum and good luck in Las Vegas! I look forward to your semi-live report.

About time!! Glad you made it and look forward to your trip report! Good luck and hope your girlfriends appreciate all you are doing for them.

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Dina, I was so hoping you would make it over here. Have a fantastic trip!

Hi Dina have a great trip. Will be watching for nice wins from you and Georgia gambler.

Welcome Dina! Hope you enjoy Vegas.

Blog Entries
    Glad to see ya over here. Enjoy Vegas.