User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm here!

Hi Dina! Have fun in Vegas and win lots! Looking forward to your TR!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Happy to see you here Dina! Have a safe trip and lots of luck.

Hi Dina, good luck in Vegas and I hope you make it there... Darn weather!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to see you here! Good luck in Vegas!!

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Thanks everyone. Of course a winter storm watch is just posted for Wednesday night into Thurs afternoon. So I'm likely delayed. Hopefully not too much b/c the rooms are in my name and I have a friend coming from Baltimore and I don't want her stranded. Except, she'll be stranded in Vegas which isn't so terrible

I hope you get out tonight! Your friend from Baltimore may actually have a tougher time than you by the looks of things. I hope you both get there on schedule and have huge wins to report back to us!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I hope you get out tonight! Your friend from Baltimore may actually have a tougher time than you by the looks of things. I hope you both get there on schedule and have huge wins to report back to us!
    Oh wow, the Baltimore forecast did change! We're almost all flying out tomorrow morning (with one friend flying out tomorrow night) so we shall see when we all get there! I can't extend my trip b/c I have court next Wednesday so I hope we can get there sometime tomorrow

I think you will be okay in the morning. Not much hope tomorrow night.

Forgot to add good luck and safe travels.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgatadd View Post
    I think you will be okay in the morning. Not much hope tomorrow night.
    Flight was already cancelled. Rebooked on 3:15pm flight. First gamble of the trip: switch rebooked flight to the 8am one and risk that it's cancelled and I can't get on 315 or stick with the 315 flight?

You stand a better chance leaving tomorrow morning. By 3:15p I bet the airports will be closed.