User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm here!

Thanks everyone, this is the kind of stuff that gets me very anxious so I get all kinds of nuts

Hope to share lots of great photos once I get there!

Have a great trip! Looking forward to reading all about your big hits!

I hope the Gambling Gods and the Travel Gods all shine down on you. You can't control the weather.. so download a good book, or podcast (fivehundy by midnight and Serial are my recommendations), carry some snacks.. and no matter what.. you are on vacation! Can't wait to read your report.

Dina, not sure if you were flying out of LaGuardia or not, but I sure hope you got out on that early flight!

Looks like gonna be hosed getting out today

I can't figure out how to start a new thread from tapatalk. So my TR will have to be on this thread.

Flew out of JFK, nhchris, and was only delayed an hour and a half. First time I was in an plane that was de-iced!

Got here by noon and we got adjoining rooms at Aria. Gambled a bit then tried to nap (been up since 1:45am vegas time). Only gambled a bit, mainly with my friends so we could all get drinks and did really well. Here are a few photos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hell yeah glad u made it!

try ww3 by watch store and check in area she is nice!

Yay, you did make it! It looks like you have gotten off to a good start. Pretty sweet on getting the adjoining rooms also. Plsase keep the pics coming and good luck!!!