User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Slots you just can't win on anymore no matter how many times you try to go back

Those babies are incestuous!

Freakin babies.....
    KarmaSutra: When fate screws you in all sorts of creative ways...

Yes the one with the gold bowl. Here are the 2 types that i play. 88 fortunes and whatever the other one is called with the red doors. 88 fortunes, one of my biggest wins on it base game. and this is the other one, not sure of the name.

I was just posting one of my wins on both games so you know which ones i am talking about. I like playing 38 cents, sometimes going higher if i keep getting big wins but then hop around to other seats. Also i only go on the chinese baby ones that have a pot with some coins in it at least quarter of the way. Whenever i pick ones with empty pots, sucky payouts and no chance of pot closing for a while. Pots close usually between quarter of the way and full (can close at anytime, but never when it just hit and no coins in it). For me the base games pay better than the jackpot picking, but how much is in the pot is usually a giveaway to me of when the base game is going to pay or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post

Tickle Tickle
    I have never played this version of the chinese babies. Also people are on it when I walk by and there are only a couple of them around.

Thanks I never noticed the level of the coins in the bowl changed...Will have to look for that.

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    Thanks I never noticed the level of the coins in the bowl changed...Will have to look for that.
    Level goes up as you get more red wilds on the screen.

For original ? .. that damn WW3.

Timberwolf.....never get anything good on it and have tried enough times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk