User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm such a doofus!

I'm such a doofus!

Well I got an email saying it's time to check in for my flight to Vegas tomorrow. Only thing is , it should have been next week! Doh!
    I must have plugged in the days wrong when I booked last month. Luckily seats still available but a 224$ change of flights fee. But I upgraded to first class which waves change charge and charges $257 instead. So for $33 more I'm in first class. I feel like a dumb ass but I gotta go on the 28th.

At least you got it figured out...could have been worse, could have missed it all together and have non-refundable tickets...

Just don't get lost driving to the airport, I remember a couple times in Tahoe when you lost your way...:lol:

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Just don't get lost driving to the airport, I remember a couple times in Tahoe when you lost your way...:lol:
    I'm calling it the scenic route.

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    At least you got it figured out...could have been worse, could have missed it all together and have non-refundable tickets...
    I know. Thank god I read the email!

Thank goodness things worked out, see you next week!

You will be the doofus in first class not a bad deal

DUMB ASS!!! HHH. Just kidding, buddy. It could happen to anyone. It is that affect Vegas has on us.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Dang good think ya could change without too much problems. Allegiant woulda made ya eat the whole cost

Blog Entries
    Should have gone both weeks just to be sure
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend