User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm such a doofus!

Agree with Trey, should have done both!

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Well I got an email saying it's time to check in for my flight to Vegas tomorrow. Only thing is , it should have been next week! Doh!
    I must have plugged in the days wrong when I booked last month. Luckily seats still available but a 224$ change of flights fee. But I upgraded to first class which waves change charge and charges $257 instead. So for $33 more I'm in first class. I feel like a dumb ass but I gotta go on the 28th.
    I say it worked out for the better. You managed to score a first class seat for only a few dollars more. Can't wait to see you TAB!!!! Glad you read the email too...that could have been disastrous. Now you've got me thinking I should double check all my flights. HHH

Anyone else ever book the trip backwards? I got it fixed quick now I check before hitting purchase

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    Thank goodness things worked out, see you next week!
    Yeah, next week. I think that's when my flight leaves.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckylinda123 View Post
    You will be the doofus in first class not a bad deal
    I'll be the one with the dunce cap on.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    DUMB ASS!!! HHH. Just kidding, buddy. It could happen to anyone. It is that affect Vegas has on us.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Yep. The Vegas dumb down. Usually happens when you get there. Mine happens a month before!

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    Should have gone both weeks just to be sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Agree with Trey, should have done both!
    A pre vegas , vegas warm up. I like the idea but I don't have a place to stay. Maybe time to buy a condo there !

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    I say it worked out for the better. You managed to score a first class seat for only a few dollars more. Can't wait to see you TAB!!!! Glad you read the email too...that could have been disastrous. Now you've got me thinking I should double check all my flights. HHH
    Yeah. Better check. One week away! Can't wait to see you again.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Dang good think ya could change without too much problems. Allegiant woulda made ya eat the whole cost
    Luckily summers over , so there were open seats. I don't know what o woulda done if all were booked full.

Crisis averted TAB! I'm super anal before I hit submit coz I've been known to be a dumbass in the past, HHH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Well I got an email saying it's time to check in for my flight to Vegas tomorrow. Only thing is , it should have been next week! Doh!
    I must have plugged in the days wrong when I booked last month. Luckily seats still available but a 224$ change of flights fee. But I upgraded to first class which waves change charge and charges $257 instead. So for $33 more I'm in first class. I feel like a dumb ass but I gotta go on the 28th.
    I know how you feel, glad it worked out. A couple years ago I didn't noticed until the last minute that I had scheduled my return flight from Vegas to San Jose backwards and was actually leaving from San Jose and going to Vegas instead of returning home. My subconscious just didn't want to leave Vegas, LOL! Ever since then I've been very careful about double-checking my flights with the cities and days.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Crisis averted TAB! I'm super anal before I hit submit coz I've been known to be a dumbass in the past, HHH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'm gonna be more anal in the future. Hope it doesn't hurt too much. Hhh!