User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: CA Love

Pack a vest for your Jimmy in the city of sex

@CPT, aren't you out of FUCKS yet? I only have a few left and I am keeping them for something far more important. Like what to have for dinner or who I want to win Survivor.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    @CPT, aren't you out of FUCKS yet? I only have a few left and I am keeping them for something far more important. Like what to have for dinner or who I want to win Survivor.
    I think I'm finally out! I now realize it doesn't matter how many you give, you still get fucked in the end. I preplan my dinners, so I don't need any, anyway! :brick:

Seriously.... Life is short. Don't let little things bother you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg Chris, you seriously crack me up. I had the shittiest day at work today and needed that laugh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    I think I'm finally out! I now realize it doesn't matter how many you give, you still get fucked in the end. I preplan my dinners, so I don't need any, anyway! :brick:
    You know, Ken, once you stop giving fucks, the BS will stop. It's done because this person knows you will react and it will bother you. It's no fun to harass someone who doesn't give a shit.

Thank you CPT for this forum. I have always enjoyed your trip reports. When you left the other forum i didn't know what had happened to you. I finally asked and was told you were BANNED. the reason i was told to pm and they would tell me the story i was not interested in the whys i was just glad that i found your forum through watching videos on youtube. Thanks again for letting me be a part of the Joker Family

Ok.. Was just checking SF and was reading a post about Biloxi because I am going in November. Emily specifically posted "power and control" in quotes.. So she is specifically addressing Zeus comment. WTF. Why creep on a forum and pick and choose comments. How do I get myself banned?

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Ok.. Was just checking SF and was reading a post about Biloxi because I am going in November. Emily specifically posted "power and control" in quotes.. So she is specifically addressing Zeus comment. WTF. Why creep on a forum and pick and choose comments. How do I get myself banned?

Just by saying the above, you may now get yourself banned! Poof!

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

"I hope so.. I refrained from commenting on the post .. I typed it out but didn't hit send. I will re-read my thought tomorrow and if I am still feeling as annoyed by it.. I will send it. I didn't even know who this post was about. But I recognized the words and looked at this thread. Been a long day so I am just going to sleep on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk