User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: CA Love

Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    Just by saying the above, you may now get yourself banned! Poof!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It didn't even take that for me to get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Ok.. Was just checking SF and was reading a post about Biloxi because I am going in November. Emily specifically posted "power and control" in quotes.. So she is specifically addressing Zeus comment. WTF. Why creep on a forum and pick and choose comments. How do I get myself banned?

I guess I should feel honored!

Ok.. Was just checking SF and was reading a post about Biloxi because I am going in November. Emily specifically posted "power and control" in quotes.. So she is specifically addressing Zeus comment. WTF. Why creep on a forum and pick and choose comments. How do I get myself banned?

Just do what I did CeCe and tell them ban me please what are you waiting for ?

I'm a Joker, a Nonsmoker, & a former Midnight Toker.... Steve Miller Band

Quote Originally Posted by darrellk View Post
    Just do what I did CeCe and tell them ban me please what are you waiting for ?

I don't know what I was waiting for... just wanted to be Switzerland. I am officially removing it from my list of favorites.. and will not go back.

I don't know what I was waiting for... just wanted to be Switzerland. I am officially removing it from my list of favorites.. and will not go back.
    I really wanted to be Switzerland too. I was basically given a choice to pick a side. The side I picked wasn't very well received with some of the community. I brought my disgust with the angst to a famous Thanksgiving thread that caused a lot of drama. I was then told not to shit in their living room, which is basically what I did. I vented on an online forum for everyone to see. (Like I did in this thread!) In the end my association with the side I chose and the creation of this forum was the end of my time in Switzerland and they sent me packing. I actually chose to leave on my own accord and while I probably would have returned at some point, they made that decision for me. (Which I guess I should be grateful for!)

Honestly when I had this wild idea to just create my own forum, never in a hundred years would I imagine it would turn in to what it is now in such a short time. In a way it's a freedom and just look at it, a bunch of adults socializing. I was told a forum needs rules to survive and it would never work. So far so good and if you can't handle the heat, get outta the damn kitchen!

Ok I gotta stop now, I'll get accused of stirring the pot for attention..sorry. :lol:

I was banned from Blonde4ever for expressing that I didn't want to be told, as an adult which forum I could and could not participate in. I didn't like the feeling of being banned.. so I just stayed away from SF and checked in once in a while to see if there was a trip report or a post that would interest me. I didn't post.. just read, because I didn't feel I had any friendships built or interaction with any members after the whole Bruhaha that ended in the creation of this forum. I have found my home, where I can share my love of all things gambling, as well as life stories with a great group of people. I look forward to meeting my first forum member in Biloxi in November, and the rest of you in the years to come!

Their forum M&G best one has never held a candle to the ones we have had on this board so far
    they just be jelly

I was banned from Blonde4ever for expressing that I didn't want to be told, as an adult which forum I could and could not participate in. I didn't like the feeling of being banned.. so I just stayed away from SF and checked in once in a while to see if there was a trip report or a post that would interest me. I didn't post.. just read, because I didn't feel I had any friendships built or interaction with any members after the whole Bruhaha that ended in the creation of this forum. I have found my home, where I can share my love of all things gambling, as well as life stories with a great group of people. I look forward to meeting my first forum member in Biloxi in November, and the rest of you in the years to come!
    @MNvegasgal, are you meeting Mimi in Biloxi? I so want to go to Biloxi! Maybe in another 5 years. Have fun on your first mini meet and we embrace you here!

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    @MNvegasgal, are you meeting Mimi in Biloxi? I so want to go to Biloxi! Maybe in another 5 years. Have fun on your first mini meet and we embrace you here!

I am going to meet Mary9915. We are going to be on the same flight out of Minneapolis.. and staying at the Beau! So my frusturation with someone else led me to something very positive with a JOKER.. Turning Lemons into LEMONADE (just going to add some VODKA).

I am going to meet Mary9915. We are going to be on the same flight out of Minneapolis.. and staying at the Beau! So my frusturation with someone else led me to something very positive with a JOKER.. Turning Lemons into LEMONADE (just going to add some VODKA).
    Cheers to your very first meeting and I also hope to some day soon meet you!! Oh yes and as a person who spent many years in "Switzerland" until I was forced out....the grass isn't always greener on the other side EXCEPT in THIS CASE HERE!!

Ang

Ang