User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Sad news about Clemi's husband

So glad you had great friends by your side. Hugs and prayers go out to you.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Clemi I'm so sorry about your tragic loss. I talked to Foamy and asked him to relay to you my sorrow. Just saw this post. My thoughts and prayers go out to you Clemi.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers, the funeral was yesterday and was wonderful. Laurie attended and sat with my family

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Clemi I'm so sorry about your tragic loss. I talked to Foamy and asked him to relay to you my sorrow. Just saw this post. My thoughts and prayers go out to you Clemi.
    Hawkeye I am thinking of you and sending prayers for strength and healing, thank you for thinking of me

Manette, I just wanted you to know how much I've been thinking of you throughout this past week. Glad Laurie and Diana were able to be there with you. We all need great friends like that.

At the Oakland airport now for my flight home. Clemi's sister and entire family are as great as she is! The service was such a touching tribute to a man that was loved by many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    At the Oakland airport now for my flight home. Clemi's sister and entire family are as great as she is! The service was such a touching tribute to a man that was loved by many.

Thank you, I'm so touched

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post

Manette I know feels very fortunate to have such a good friend in her life.

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers, the funeral was yesterday and was wonderful. Laurie attended and sat with my family
    Hugs Manette! Hope to see you soon when you are feeling like getting together.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Hi Clemi -

Now that I've come out of lurking, I just wanted to say how sorry I was to hear of your husband's passing. At the time, I was lurking and did not feel comfortable posting anything, but you were definitely in my thoughts and prayers. So glad that Laurie was able to be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post

Quote Originally Posted by anni62 View Post
    Hi Clemi -

Now that I've come out of lurking, I just wanted to say how sorry I was to hear of your husband's passing. At the time, I was lurking and did not feel comfortable posting anything, but you were definitely in my thoughts and prayers. So glad that Laurie was able to be with you.
    Anni thank you so very much for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. Really appreciate them, so agree that it was wonderful to have Laurie here for my husband's funeral. Evoni also came over when Laurie was here to be with me and our family. Can't say enough on how much I appreciate them and our entire Joker family during this tough time.

Thank you for posting