User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sad news about Clemi's husband

Thank you Evoni, and my heart and thoughts and prayers are with you Clemi and your family.

There are no words. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family at this tragic time. I am so sorry.

Oh no, such sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with Clemi and her family.

Heartbreaking to hear this, to know that Clemi and her family are in a fog of shock right now. Thank you for passing along this information, Evoni.

Such very sad news. I'm so sorry to hear this, Clemi. Although we've never met, you seem to me to be one of the nicest people on the forum. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Clemi you and your children are in our prayers. You are such a sweet and wonderful person. First your mother now your husband in the last few months. Such sad news.

My heart is breaking for Clemi. I just can't understand why such a wonderful person is suffering so much this year. Thank God she has her children and they have each other.

Thank you for letting us know. Our prayers and deepest condolences go out to her and her children.

Unfortunately I know too well the sudden loss of a husband. My heartfelt condolences and prayers to Manette @clemi and her children. @Evoni let her know if down the road she needs to talk I'm there to listen.

Pat
    I don't even know what to say. I just spoke with her last night. She has been through way too much this past year.