User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey, Everybody!

Hey, Everybody!

Hello, Everybody!

I am really excited to be on "The Joker's Wild Gambling Emporium" because I count many of y'all as really good friends already, having talked with you on a lot of the forum sites dealing with slots for years! I have a relatively new name, Rural Oil, because it reflects my Texas heritage and also just rolls so beautifully around the mouth when said! Try it! Thanks to Ken for accepting me to be a member on this site and to all of my wonderful friends on SMBs, who told me about this site and the fact that there was going to be ANOTHER "Meet and Greet" at Coushatta! I already have my reservations at the Seven Clans Hotel! I am so looking forward to meeting all of my friends from there and I'm sure here because as I found out at Coushatta earlier this month, there is a special connection with people who like having fun with other people who enjoy playing slot machines!

Welcome to the forum

Hey RO, glad you are joining us! Welcome to JWE! :yo:

Great to have you with us, Rural Oil! I look forward to hearing about your slotting adventures. :welcome:

Welcome to jokers! Hope to see you at coushatta in November

Welcome, you will like it here, it is a drama free zone

Welcome! :wave: Glad you are here!

welcome rural oil glad you're here jump in with both feet

Sent from my XT1042 using Tapatalk

Welcome

Njb51 from Minnesota

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am happy you are here. I love the name you have chosen. Welcome Rural Oil!