User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey, Everybody!

Welcome Rural Oil, looking forward to your slot wins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Welcome to the group.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Blog Entries
    Welcome aboard!

Welcome to Jokers RO, nice to see you over here!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rural Oil View Post
    Hello, Everybody!

I am really excited to be on "The Joker's Wild Gambling Emporium" because I count many of y'all as really good friends already, having talked with you on a lot of the forum sites dealing with slots for years! I have a relatively new name, Rural Oil, because it reflects my Texas heritage and also just rolls so beautifully around the mouth when said! Try it! Thanks to Ken for accepting me to be a member on this site and to all of my wonderful friends on SMBs, who told me about this site and the fact that there was going to be ANOTHER "Meet and Greet" at Coushatta! I already have my reservations at the Seven Clans Hotel! I am so looking forward to meeting all of my friends from there and I'm sure here because as I found out at Coushatta earlier this month, there is a special connection with people who like having fun with other people who enjoy playing slot machines!
    Welcome to JWE forum. There are quite a few of us on here that live in Texas. Look forward to your contributions. What were you known by on the other forums?

Blog Entries
    Hi Welcome glad you could make it