User Tag List

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Tahoe Offer!!!

Best of luck @MonteCarloPlayer! Looking forward to seeing big handpay pics!!

Just a quick update!!

Friday night @ Atlantis was a blast. It was a 5x comp point night and it was amazing how fast the points added up. I had a yummy dinner, spa treatment, breakfast and managed to leave with more points than I started with!

I was playing mostly pennies and dollars and was down around $1200 when I went to blackjack and was up about $3000 and went to bed!

Next day Tahoe:

Fun to see the hosts dressed for Halloween:

I wanted to start my freeway on Monte Carlo, but lucky player was on it and hit $2000 on Flaming 7s... Then I played a little with not much luck, then immediately 2 minutes later lucky player sat down and hit $5000 on the wild bars!! I was a bit envious lol but of course can't be too much so having had a lot of great hits this year.

I did hit for $1000 on Money Wheel

Nice hit on babies

Then didn't take too much more pictures that day... Played more blackjack and lost back the Atlantis winnings and then $5k on top of that... (Keeping it real).

Next day: Chris came to visit!!

He brought me luck at video poker at the bar:

And then moments later:

I toyed some more with the Triple bonus video poker:

And then ended the night with a yummy dinner at the Friday Station:

Got my 'free' season ski pass and lost a bit more on blackjack..

Can't win them all but had a blast and reminded myself some losses to show against all the wins isn't the worst!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update, looks like you had a fabulous weekend!!

You did have some nice wins and sounds like a nice time. Sorry you were not on your machine when it was in the giving mood

Sorry to hear it was a losing trip, but you still had some great hits over the weekend. I do have to say you know how to do a trip. All of the fabulous meals, spa treatments, etc! Glad you had a great trip, Jason.

Thanks for the update and pics! Sorry it wasn't a winning trip but sounds like you had fun Can't wait to see you next month!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though you had some losses you had some nice wins too, good food and fun! Thanks for sharing

Glad you had a great time of it...that's the best. I'm heading there in Dec. And still have my $100 diamond dinner to do ? Any recommendations?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Sorry you didn't win but great food and lodging and you'll get them next time buddy

Sent from my XT1042 using Tapatalk

Congrats on all the great VP wins MCP. And I know you will get plenty of use out of the ski pass. Your blackjack at Tahoe must have been brutal to overcome what you won playing VP.