User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Tahoe Offer!!!

Great Tahoe Offer!!!

I didn't take a picture of it. But I just got an amazing Tahoe Offer for November and December that I may have to take advantage of. They're offering me three free nights and $500 in free play!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    I didn't take a picture of it. But I just got an amazing Tahoe Offer for November and December that I may have to take advantage of. They're offering me three free nights and $500 in free play!!!!
    So tempting isn't it? I got the same offer except mine was for $475 plus I get the $150 fp each month.

That's great!

On a related note, just got a great Wynn offer. $400 FP and three nights, any night of the week! Until this summer had only gotten sun-thurs and my summer weekend offer only had $150 in FP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    So tempting isn't it? I got the same offer except mine was for $475 plus I get the $150 fp each month.
    I think I have a $200 offer I can combine too, if I'm not mistaken...

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    That's great!

On a related note, just got a great Wynn offer. $400 FP and three nights, any night of the week! Until this summer had only gotten sun-thurs and my summer weekend offer only had $150 in FP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Way to go!!!

I think I am gonna try and convince my boyfriend to go the 6th-8th.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    I think I am gonna try and convince my boyfriend to go the 6th-8th.
    November or December?

November or December?
    It was going to be November, but then I saw we actually have Annie we are seeing on the 6th. So Im now considering 11-13th of December.

Did you get that offer for Oct 29 - Nov 2 for freeplay or season ski pass?

Did you get that offer for Oct 29 - Nov 2 for freeplay or season ski pass?
    yeah. But I don't ski and we have plans for those dates. As it is, it's gonna do a lot of convincing to get him to agree to December. What's the Northern Nevada Air number again?