User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Player Secret of a Vegas Whale

The Player Secret of a Vegas Whale

I don't know if anyone has seen this vid yet but it is very interesting to watch. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJpnnaksXNM

@slotbender Are you the guy that won the 16 mil. if you are please adopt me. hhh

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    @slotbender Are you the guy that won the 16 mil. if you are please adopt me. hhh
    Nah! Not me... But I do have a Powerball ticket for tonight's drawing. If it hits, sure, I'll adopt ya. Then your only job will be to make bbq baked beans & pulled pork : ) Haha!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for posting this foamy i just watched about a third of it . im gonna try to check the rest later.....Interesting Very Interesting . Boy don't cha wish ya had Johnson's luck .i wouldn't need much money to a mass a fortune . lol

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    Thanks for posting this foamy i just watched about a third of it . im gonna try to check the rest later.....Interesting Very Interesting . Boy don't cha wish ya had Johnson's luck .i wouldn't need much money to a mass a fortune . lol
    @foamy thanks you @charlie50 but he didn't post it. hhh

Thanks for posting this SB, never saw it before. I've heard about Mr.Johnson, pretty interesting guy. I guess I need to negotiate with Caesars next week on my trek to platinum status! haha

Very interesting post, thanks slotbender

I like that this guy started out as a horseplayer like myself and migrated to blackjack...as I have migrated to slots LOL. Wonder what his opinion is of slotplayers?

Remember watching this one on CNBC when it was released. Would be good to watch again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slotbender View Post
    @foamy thanks you @charlie50 but he didn't post it. hhh
    Sorry right you are..Sorry Foamy ill gotta take that back and give it up to slotbender....Thanks slotbender For posting this .