User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Great Tahoe Offer!!!

Damn what a fantastic weekend for you MCP. Some people got it and some people don't when it comes to gambling. Whatever it is you got it. Congratulations to you on another amazing trip and all that free ski equipment they gave you will be put to good use as well I'm sure.

Loved reading about your trip Jason! You really have had one hell of a lucky year! Congrats and keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    What a WONDERFUL WINNING weekend!! So nice to get your extra freeplay and win on it too! Congratulations on those two checks - funny that you got them both at the same time.

Looks like much better snow than the last couple of years too. Glad you are having such a good time!
    You can get a lot of ski gear for $1200. Will you pick it up or will they mail it to you?
    Thanks, Karen!!! I asked the host on duty how much I could spend and charge to the room based on my play and she said $1200! I picked up all the stuff then and there. In a couple of weeks I have an actual promo for $1000 ski shopping so I might use that for some Christmas gifts

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    Damn what a fantastic weekend for you MCP. Some people got it and some people don't when it comes to gambling. Whatever it is you got it. Congratulations to you on another amazing trip and all that free ski equipment they gave you will be put to good use as well I'm sure.
    Thanks, James!!! Harrahs Tahoe has been insanely good to me this year after that terrible year last year! Hope I can make it up next time you and Karen are in!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Loved reading about your trip Jason! You really have had one hell of a lucky year! Congrats and keep it up!
    Thank you, Skyler!! I hope we can play some VP together next meet we are both at!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Another fantastic trip, Jason! Congrats on those fabulous wins, the added free play, the time on the slopes, and bonus shopping! The food looked incredible. I have never seen potatoes served looking like a flower before. Beautiful presentation! And there is that great smile of yours while on the slopes. I could tell you were at your happy place. Congrats, buddy!
    Thanks so much, Don!! I was really happy to try the Sage room for my first time; was yummy!! You are so kind. Hope you and Allen are well!!

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Wow what a great trip Congrats

Sent from my XT1042 using Tapatalk
    Thanks, foamy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Free$pin View Post
    You are psyching me up for my Dec trip. Food looks great...wins even better!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
    Yay, Freespin! You will have an amazing time! When is your trip??

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    OMG Jason. You're an idol! Great scenery but better jackpot pics. How many inches of snow?
    Thanks, Ken!! Heavenly and Kirkwood where I went are saying they've had 35-50 inches so far this season. Kirkwood was amazingly pretty!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be in Tahoe from Dec. 6 to the 15th, compliments of Harrahs and a generous offer from Montbleu. Guess I should bring my snow boots, eh?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk