User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Tahoe Offer!!!

LOL LOL @SoCalRob you are welcome I just learned about the nudist colony in the gardens when I was out there in August to see my new great niece. A friend of my niece who has lived in the area most of his life told us about some history of the park.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    I didn't take a picture of it. But I just got an amazing Tahoe Offer for November and December that I may have to take advantage of. They're offering me three free nights and $500 in free play!!!!
    That's amazing!!! I've never gotten anything more than a 3 in front of mine. Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCarloPlayer View Post
    That's amazing!!! I've never gotten anything more than a 3 in front of mine. Congrats!!

How is that even possible!!!!???? You should have at least a 6 or 7

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    How is that even possible!!!!???? You should have at least a 6 or 7
    Because Jason cleans house when he goes to Tahoe! They are scared of him. :laugh:

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Because Jason cleans house when he goes to Tahoe! They are scared of him. :laugh:
    So true!! He takes the money and runs!!

James,

You would need a passport. You should stop by the Barona LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    So true!! He takes the money and runs!!
    @sassycat miss you guys!! Too funny, you know how it can come and go. This year has been very good and last year, not so much
    @SoCalRob it turns out I got 625!! I should be able to combine with my 200 bi weekly --- hopefully it snows in December and I can go!!

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCarloPlayer View Post
    @sassycat miss you guys!! Too funny, you know how it can come and go. This year has been very good and last year, not so much
    @SoCalRob it turns out I got 625!! I should be able to combine with my 200 bi weekly --- hopefully it snows in December and I can go!!

If you go, you better go the same time I may be going! I think I can get a total of $700 fp. Which I love.

You do not need a passport for land or sea crossings into Canada or Mexico. You however must have a certified birth certificate along with a valid government issued ID. I however would absolutely not recommend going to Tijuana. I'm going to make a reservation while you're there just in case we can meet you. I'd also highly recommend going to the San Diego Zoo Wild Animal Park. It's a lovely 19 mile drive from Harrahs and it's absolutely lovely!! It's also a much better drive than the one to the zoo.

Ang

http://mexico.usembassy.gov/eng/eacs_sheet.html

"As of March 1, 2010, all U.S. citizens – including children -- must present a valid passport, book or card, for travel beyond the “border zone” into the interior of Mexico. Entry by any means, for example by plane or car, is included in this requirement. The “border zone” is generally defined as an area between 20 to 30 kilometers of the border with the U.S., depending on the location. Stays of less than 72 hours within the border zone do not require a visa or tourist card.
    U.S. citizens traveling as tourists beyond the border zone or entering Mexico by air must pay a fee to obtain a tourist card, also known as an FM-T, available from Mexican border crossing points, Mexican tourism offices, airports within the border zone and most airlines serving Mexico. "

@sassycat, My personal opinion having been to both "The World Famous San Diego Zoo" and the Safari Park(Wild Animal Park), the Zoo is a much better place to visit. The drive is about 35 minutes or so from the hotel(i live about five to ten minutes from the zoo) and it is a much better property. Again, this is just my personal opinion. The Safari Park(Wild Animal Park) is incredibly lovely. No doubt about it. The tram they have is really awesome too...but I just think for the prices the Zoo is much better bang for your buck. I also will stress that I really don't think it'd be a good idea at all to go to TJ at this point.

http://www.chron.com/150years/articl...co-6304339.php

Since I couldn't get the damn travel gov site to load. I thought I'd put this here for you too.