User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MyVegas added Borgata

MyVegas added Borgata

I just saw a post on VMB that Borgata is now one of the partners with MyVegas. I know a lot of East Coasters haven't bothered playing, but this may make it worth your time. Some of the rewards are showing sold out this morning, but comped rooms Sun-Thur and free buffet are listed along with a few other things.

I think this is a recent development although I may have missed it before.

Good to know, thanks for the heads up Chris!

Blog Entries
    Yes, happened yesterday. Most of the available rewards already sold out. Hope they refresh.

@emmas, daily rewards are restocked at 10am each morning. Maybe I will become a Borgata brat now!!

Blog Entries
    @Mimi, they don't have a set time for restocking any more. Rewards can now be restocked anytime between 6am and 3pm. They restocked sometime this afternoon but the higher rewards for the Borgata (Savor Borgata and the new year's eve package) did not restock.

I think its wonderful to now have the Borgata onboard. I do appreciate having another outlet to use LPs.

Great news! I've got a bunch of points to use and I go to Borgata a lot more often than Vegas.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by emmas View Post
    @Mimi, they don't have a set time for restocking any more. Rewards can now be restocked anytime between 6am and 3pm. They restocked sometime this afternoon but the higher rewards for the Borgata (Savor Borgata and the new year's eve package) did not restock.

I think its wonderful to now have the Borgata onboard. I do appreciate having another outlet to use LPs.
    Thanks for the update. I had no idea they had changed that. I have noticed the rewards at other properties has really been cut back. Maybe I can use my LP in AC now!

Picked up the $10 Slot Dollars & $25 Match Play today

Attachment 4095
    Attachment 4096

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by NYphoenix View Post
    Picked up the $10 Slot Dollars & $25 Match Play today

Attachment 4095
    Attachment 4096
    In order for me to redeem any my Vegas stuff I have to book a minimum of one night stay. Did you?

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    In order for me to redeem any my Vegas stuff I have to book a minimum of one night stay. Did you?
    I had a room booked already for the end of this month so I'm good to go

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.