User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MyVegas added Borgata

Loving My Vegas since they added Borgata....I have made 4 purchases. Not quite the same as getting a jackpot but it has been a lot of fun.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Borgatadd View Post
    Loving My Vegas since they added Borgata....I have made 4 purchases. Not quite the same as getting a jackpot but it has been a lot of fun.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk
    I can't seem to get anything...every time I go on everything I like is sold out! I did manage to get a whoopie pie, lol...but I haven't redeemed it yet.

Just picked up my bed sheets, 10 dollars free play and $25 match play

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

@SlotMommy; I was on a mission, so i would go on everyday about 12:45 till about 1:30. I was able to get the items I wanted but had to be persistent as most Borgata featured didn't last long. Late check out was the hardest for me to get. I also got the whoppie pie...it was okay.:smile:

Quote Originally Posted by SlotMommy View Post
    I can't seem to get anything...every time I go on everything I like is sold out! I did manage to get a whoopie pie, lol...but I haven't redeemed it yet.

I got sheets too....haven't picked up yet. Wish they would do towels.

Quote Originally Posted by NYphoenix View Post

Just picked up my bed sheets, 10 dollars free play and $25 match play

Yesterday when I went into MyVegas on my phone, they wouldn't let me log on until I did an update. Ever since I did the update, now I don't see Borgata as one of the partners offering anything anymore. Wth?!

Is anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SlotMommy View Post
    Yesterday when I went into MyVegas on my phone, they wouldn't let me log on until I did an update. Ever since I did the update, now I don't see Borgata as one of the partners offering anything anymore. Wth?!

Is anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My ipad just updated and I did not see Borgata listed...but it's still on my regular computer.