User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jump start on CET tier points for next year - new promotion

@sassycat, a little off topic. Do you know if they will allow us to order gifts online for the Guest Gift Wrap Up? I have a decent amount of points and I don't want to fly to Vegas for this

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    @sassycat, a little off topic. Do you know if they will allow us to order gifts online for the Guest Gift Wrap Up? I have a decent amount of points and I don't want to fly to Vegas for this
    I am pretty sure you have to attend the event. You have to register at the event and then shop while there.
    I wish they would but afraid not.

Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    I am pretty sure you have to attend the event. You have to register at the event and then shop while there.
    I wish they would but afraid not.
    Ugh. I want those gas cards! I guess I'll see how things go and then decide if I should plan a trip for the GGWU

Thx for the info sassy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got my email today. Going to Cincinnati in a couple weeks, so we can start working on 2016.

I received an Email on this today....Pretty much what you said the bonus looks to double what ever you earn....so if you earn 300 the bonus would double it to 600

So if I earn 1,000 I get 200 to start in 2016. Woo Woo

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    So if I earn 1,000 I get 200 to start in 2016. Woo Woo
    Crazy generous hey....No wonder they are Bankrupt giving away Tier points like that.

Still haven't received this email....

got my email too!