User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 week fitness challenge - GOD HELP ME.

Official weigh in last night and I was down 4 lbs for the week. Did push ups and planks last night.. as well as a full arm circuit. Tonight is the hurricane.. where we run sprints for most of the class (I choose the outdoor one on Tuesday Nights). My eating has been good.. did have two drinks last Saturday- Vodka/Diet Tonic with lime. I think I will go for club soda in Vegas since I will have aLOT more drinks. Planning to work out Saturday and Monday AM.. as to stay on Track. Trying out lots of new recipes.. and so far I'm loving the items I have made.

Keep up the good work!

Last nights "Hurricane" was rough.. finished that at 7:30 PM and was back at the gym for a one on one with a trainer at 7:00 AM. Now I'm resting until Yoga tomorrow night. Made this for dinner tonight with a side of Quinoa - it was delicious. http://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/ba...p.AxUc7qiDDaLm

Week 4.. and still going strong. Down 6.5 lbs. Vegas week I maintained.. which is a huge plus for my normal Vegas trips. Tonight was tough.. lots of cardio, combined with ropes, squats, pull ups, planks, bear crawls.. and a bunch of other really hard crap. I am drinking a protein shake.. icing my shoulder.. and back at it tomorrow AM. Wanted to go to the fancy coffee shop and treat myself to a sugary high carb drink today.. but thought.. nope.. don't blow all your hard work on a high calorie drink... so I passed up the coffee shop.

Way to go! Curious, where are you mentally right now? I'm asking cuz I've found that, after a few weeks, I've become accustomed to working out and I HATED missing a day....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Wow, now I feel bad for not doing something. I say almost everyday I should. Well, it's late tonight, maybe tomorrow. lol

I recently gave up farming for markets and restaurants due to the high crime in Savannah right now, not worth my life for the little bit of money so I am feeling stagnant. You may have motivated me!!

6 week fitness challenge - GOD HELP ME.

Don't feel bad we all go thru those times. I was lucky enough to find a program that worked for me.... Having a different routine daily. Prior to that I was good at starting a workout and then giving it up 2-3 weeks later. Lol. Sometime later it occurred to me that I would come home from work and watch 3-4 hrs of TV and go to bed. Why not spend 30-45 mins of that time exercising? I finally found a program I could stick to (on DVDs) and I just kept pushing play....kept pushing play....some days I didn't put in as much effort as others but I kept doing it.... Every day that passes you don't get back!

Quote Originally Posted by Handpayhopeful View Post
    Way to go! Curious, where are you mentally right now? I'm asking cuz I've found that, after a few weeks, I've become accustomed to working out and I HATED missing a day....

Mentally feeling really strong. Had a rotator cuff injury that caused some frustration.. But ice , stretching, and some work out modifications.. I kept pushing through. I rest on Saturday.. Do an outdoor hike on sin days and then a restorative yoga Sunday night. Then weigh in on Monday and we hit it hard again. My confidence is boosted by my strength and the body feels much better without all the sugars. I know I Randi as welling keep this up after 6 weeks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    Wow, now I feel bad for not doing something. I say almost everyday I should. Well, it's late tonight, maybe tomorrow. lol

I recently gave up farming for markets and restaurants due to the high crime in Savannah right now, not worth my life for the little bit of money so I am feeling stagnant. You may have motivated me!!
    Michelle.. My group was found on Facebook and targeted local women who were looking to lose some weight but more importantly change some ways of thinking and commit to working out at least 4 times a week. The women are all ages, all stages of life, and. Great support. Look and see if ther is a total fitness warrior group in your area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Okay, I will start this morning. Instead of calling the bathroom John, I am calling it Jim. So I can say I went to the Jim this morning… lol