User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Miss Kitty Gold Video-new slot but not yet released

Looks like it could be a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing here Diana as I don't have Facebook.

Can't wait for it to go live! Looks awesome.

You shoulda seen the more more hearts and more more chili. I saw a bonus with 27? Different screens going at once with two wild reels on the end. Massive potential.

Love it and hope it shows up soon! Purrrrrrrrr

I'm glad that so many are excited about this slot like me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylinda123 View Post
    Thanks for the video. Did you make it the day you got to stay after show closing? The crowds are gone!
    Yep, I did this Wednesday night after g2e was closed. If we hadn't had dinner reservations to make they may never have gotten us out of there that evening, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndyga View Post
    Thanks for posting it. Looks like it could be a fun game as long as you get a bonus or two!
    I'm a bit worried that it might be difficult to trigger a bonus now that they have multipliers in it. Crossing my fingers that when it's released and we are playing it for real that it isn't even harder to get the bonus on it then it was with the original Miss Kitty!

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    I stopped playing ms kitty along tine ago. This will get me to start again.
    I still play the original Miss Kitty, but it's been a while since I had a good bonus on it.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    You shoulda seen the more more hearts and more more chili. I saw a bonus with 27? Different screens going at once with two wild reels on the end. Massive potential.
    I saw them and I love both of the original slots, but I forgot to record those. Darn it!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Has anyone seen this yet? I just see Buffalo Golds everywhere.

if it is anything with the experience i had with wild panda gold idk if i will care for it much.

time will tell once it hits the real slot floors

Quote Originally Posted by pleepleus View Post
    Has anyone seen this yet? I just see Buffalo Golds everywhere.
    wild panda gold just released so prob will be a while yet

Nice! I love miss kitty. Have been having good luck with miss kitty and buffalo this trip