User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm Back!

Welcome Pawnshop!! Good to hear from you and congrats on the marriage and baby.

Good luck in NOLA and hope you do a live trip report for us!

What an AWESOME "welcome back" from everyone! As for me being "toned down"...once the slots start spinning and the drinks start flowing, guarantee to be as colorful as ever! What a great group of people! I'll start another thread elsewhere with some updated questions about NOLA. Don't wanna start out taking an introduction thread into a "trip report" thread! Man I've missed all y'all! Except CPT...that guys a dick. Haha (see...I even read the "rules" before posting that) JUST KIDDING, Ken! Love your new site and thank you so much for letting me join in on all the fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back, congrats on the many life changes you have encountered in the past year. Good luck on your upcoming dive back into gambling, lots of new games out there. FYI, a bunch of us will be in Coushatta 11/10-12 in case you want to change your plans and have some jokers help you ease back into the slots. Wait, what am I thinking, there would be no easing with this group. HHH

Quote Originally Posted by ThePawnshop View Post
    What an AWESOME "welcome back" from everyone! As for me being "toned down"...once the slots start spinning and the drinks start flowing, guarantee to be as colorful as ever! What a great group of people! I'll start another thread elsewhere with some updated questions about NOLA. Don't wanna start out taking an introduction thread into a "trip report" thread! Man I've missed all y'all! Except CPT...that guys a dick. Haha (see...I even read the "rules" before posting that) JUST KIDDING, Ken! Love your new site and thank you so much for letting me join in on all the fun!

Are you doing your 7 star trip from last year to NOLA?

Blog Entries
    Hey Pawn, glad to see you posting here! Congrats on all of your life changes this year. When is the bambino due?

Pawn I'm so glad you got your priorities in order & that you will be participating as a Joker. We missed you in the last year.

I'm a Joker, a Nonsmoker, & a former Midnight Toker.... Steve Miller Band

Hi Pawnshop great to see you here. Congratulations on your marriage and baby, wonderful news.

Good luck in NOLA!

Hi pawnshop!!! Congrats on the wedding and the baby! How exciting! Good luck in NOLA

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    Are you doing your 7 star trip from last year to NOLA?
    I fell 15k tier credits short of 7stars and haven't gambled since last October so this is just a "fun" trip. Would have chosen Vegas but had to go where the wife wanted to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    Hey Pawn, glad to see you posting here! Congrats on all of your life changes this year. When is the bambino due?
    It's a boy...January 5th.