User Tag List

Thread: Virgin America deals from Dallas to vegas

Virgin America deals from Dallas to vegas

This sounds like an awesome deal although I am only paying $41 each way for Halloween on southwest
    Attachment 4115

Sounds like a great deal. So 2 people can fly RT to Vegas from DFW for $100? Any idea what the total would be once they add fees? We have never flown Virgin before but do you get to take any carry on luggage with that or do you have to pay extra? And that is DFW or is that out of Love Field?

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    Sounds like a great deal. So 2 people can fly RT to Vegas from DFW for $100? Any idea what the total would be once they add fees? We have never flown Virgin before but do you get to take any carry on luggage with that or do you have to pay extra? And that is DFW or is that out of Love Field?
    It's out of love field
    Looks like check bag is $25 each
    I have never flown them either

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk66 View Post
    It's out of love field
    Looks like check bag is $25 each
    I have never flown them either
    Wondering if you can bring anything on? I know with Spirit they charge you for everything including carry ons. I like the fact that they fly out of Love Field.

Think carry on is still free as did not see on fee page

shit must be nice i am looking at $500pp if i want to go next weekend maybe more ughhhh

I've flown Virgin a couple times and really like them, but no more non-stops to Vegas so I've moved on - HHH. No charge for carry ons and really nice airplanes. I would definitely give them a try if the price is right. Their fares seem to bounce all over the place though so check for awhile before you book unless you see a crazy good fare like the one on the original post!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I've flown Virgin a couple times and really like them, but no more non-stops to Vegas so I've moved on - HHH. No charge for carry ons and really nice airplanes. I would definitely give them a try if the price is right. Their fares seem to bounce all over the place though so check for awhile before you book unless you see a crazy good fare like the one on the original post!
    Hey Cris..I flew them direct from JFK I think