User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cosmopolitan Changes to Identity Club

Quote Originally Posted by hlaburg View Post
    Wondering if this new point system is even worth giving them some play? I guess it will take a some months to know what future comps will look like..
    The new rate of earning points in my opinion puts them around the same as other strip properties. However, it has always been easy to get offers out of Cosmo so if they continue to send them out as in the past, it might be worth it to give them some play. For those who make Gold with them the 2 free nights a year that doesn't count against comps along with the 2 free nights for a companion to have their own room is a nice perk that other strip properties don't have.

However the changes being made were not in our favor and I got an email from Cosmo today that tried to spin it that the changes were actually in our favor and it was now easier to move up tier levels. I don't think so, LMAO!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    The new rate of earning points in my opinion puts them around the same as other strip properties. However, it has always been easy to get offers out of Cosmo so if they continue to send them out as in the past, it might be worth it to give them some play. For those who make Gold with them the 2 free nights a year that doesn't count against comps along with the 2 free nights for a companion to have their own room is a nice perk that other strip properties don't have.

However the changes being made were not in our favor and I got an email from Cosmo today that tried to spin it that the changes were actually in our favor and it was now easier to move up tier levels. I don't think so, LMAO!
    Ooh, I wonder if I'll get that email too. If they do, I'll write back and tell them I know how to use a calculator!

The 3x points really seemed too good to be true. I sort of miss the place and was thinking of going back, but these new terms completely turn me off. I used to easily make hundreds in points off the tables.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like they made it easier for new sign ups to increase levels but harder for those that are gold and higher. Plus no table game points. That's different and ridiculous imo.

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    Ooh, I wonder if I'll get that email too. If they do, I'll write back and tell them I know how to use a calculator!
    I'm sure you will get one but if not I can forward you mine.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

I'm not sure if this will get buried here, but let me see I will be a Vdara for a few nights and I not like MLife so I try not to give them much play. I am phasing CET out as well. Right now for the Strip, Grazie is my Go To and Wynn is my backup with TI for emergencies - HHH. I was thinking this trip would be a good time to give Cosmo a focused day of play to see if I can get their attention.

I have played at Cosmo a couple times, but very briefly. The first time to do the $100 thing, and another time while waiting for an ECC meeting Do you think they already have me categorized as a deadbeat, or can I generate something fresh with a day of play? And what kind of coin in would you think might work?

Any other thoughts?

If you didnt take any rooms and then non play them i think u should be ok. Especially if it has been a while between visits.
    I am sure they are always looking for bigger play from new customers and will get ya some nice teaser offerd

Chris, I think that's a great idea to play at Cosmo while you are staying at Vdara. If you didn't already have a play history and card with them I would have suggested for a new Identity member to just play for a couple hours at $2 to $3 a bet. Since you already have a little history with them and as Derek mentioned aren't staying with them on a comp I think 4 hours of play around that level would generate offers or if you get 5000 points in a day there that would do it too.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Thanks Derek & Diana!

I will most definitely give it a shot. Hopefully I can get some play to make that 5000 points, or it will be a stretch for me!

I believe the VP is pretty crappy (for strip standards), but they do serve up some tasty comp craft cocktails while playing though. (Takes away from the shitty pay table haha) Cosmo will be my home Sun & Mon, come on over!