User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: With a Heavy Heart

With a Heavy Heart

I'm sitting here in the airport waiting to board a flight to Colorado. My nephew has been removed from life support. I won't go into details, but he is too young and had his whole life ahead of him. He is in the VA hospital in San Antonio, I have to find the strength to be there for my sister and his siblings, but my heart is breaking. Please say a prayer for my family.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry that your family is going this, I will say a prayer for all of you. Stay strong and have a safe flight.

Positive thoughts are with you @Darlene. I know it is incredibly difficult to be strong and carry the weight of the world. If you need a place to vent, we are here for you. This year has just not been the year for Jokers. Peace and Love with you and your family during this incredibly difficult time.

I'm so sorry It's so sad when it happens to someone young our prayers are with you.

Darlene, I am sorry to hear this sad news. Bless you for being there for your sister and family.

So very sorry to hear this Darlene, I hope things turn around. Safe travels.

Sending you peace and prayers to you and your family. HUGS>

Darlene, I am so sorry to hear this. It is never easy and especially when they are young. You will be a great comfort to your sister and her family. Please travel safe and take care of yourself so you can give the care and support your sister needs.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

My thoughts are with you and your family.