User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: NCL Getaway 10/10/2015

A Jokers cruise would be fun!

OMG NHcris! I would have been puking too! I don't love flying to begin with and hate take off and landing because that is always when you hear of the accidents! Remind me never to book a flight with you! Lucky for you your children won't have to go through the nightstand! HHH!

Loved your cruise report and it made me want to book my next cruise sometime soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

@Nhcris. The pictures were gorgeous and have made me that much more excited about my upcoming cruise! Thank you so much for sharing. As for your plane story, first of all, I'm incredibly interested in this nightstand!!! Also, even though you made it safely you still had me holding my breath reading the story making sure everything was OK. I felt like I was on the plane with you when you were describing it. Glad you had an amazing time! Can't wait for your next one.

Wow, just wow!! That was a very entertaining report that had me cracking up. Glad you had tons of fun and made it safely on the ground.

gotta read this tomorrow when I get time

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    @Nhcris. The pictures were gorgeous and have made me that much more excited about my upcoming cruise! Thank you so much for sharing. As for your plane story, first of all, I'm incredibly interested in this nightstand!!! Also, even though you made it safely you still had me holding my breath reading the story making sure everything was OK. I felt like I was on the plane with you when you were describing it. Glad you had an amazing time! Can't wait for your next one.
    Pretty sure you are the same age as my kids. Therefore you will never know the secret of my nightstand!

I can't wait to hear about YOUR upcoming cruise!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Pretty sure you are the same age as my kids. Therefore you will never know the secret of my nightstand!

I can't wait to hear about YOUR upcoming cruise!
    Ahaha! On come on Chris, tell him about the nightstand! But do it in person at Coushatta, I want to see his face.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Ahaha! On come on Chris, tell him about the nightstand! But do it in person at Coushatta, I want to see his face.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Yes!!! What she said.

Blog Entries
    So much fun to read! Can't wait for Coushatta!!