User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Silhouette February 2015

Love seeing the pictures of all the beautiful scenery!! Thanks for sharing and I really enjoyed reading your cruise report.

Thank you for a great report, I love being able to vicariously cruise with you!

Chris, great TR! I felt like I was right there w/o the motion sickness. The ship sounds awesome from the room to the food. (With the exception of the last day) Thanks for all the great pictures..you are going to have to figure out how to get Frank to smile in a few next time.

Thank you for the tr and pics. Your cruise sounds like it was fun and relaxing. Glad you were able to get away from the winter that will never end.

Nice report glad you had a great cruise

Thanks for sharing your cruise with us. It looked like a lot of fun! Sorry the slotting wasn't better for you.

What a wonderful report, @Nhcris! I loved all the photos of you looking relaxed and happy. And the ones with your sandy toes in the frame! So glad you have a great time -- and it's really fun and helpful to hear all the cruise pros and cons from an expert!

Thanks for posting a fun trip report full of photo's. Funny about the cruise ship shows - like you, I rarely go.

Oh my goodness did reading this make me so totally long for a cruise!!!!!! What an absolutely fantastic trip you and Frank had. I loved your room and balcony along with all the wonderful pics you took and shared. THANK YOU so much for doing a cruise report!!!!

Ang

Thanks for taking the time to write and post your cruise report, I really enjoyed it!