User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Meaty meat meat (Vegas edition)

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    Waah, my burger!

Check out the menu for Beauty & Essex, the resto that is *supposedly* taking over that space: http://beautyandessex.com/food/dinner/

Looks okay, but not much of a POV as far as I can tell. Maybe the POV will be in the decor? It also seems like B&E has a lot of Italian-y things on their dinner menu, and Cosmo already has two other Italian places directly next door to that spot -- Scarpetta and D.O.C.G. Three, if you count Secret Pizza.

Heh @clemi -- I just told Mr. Boots that Comme Ça is going away and he said, "What the F! They can't!"

I think he was about 400% more worked up than when he got that "Time for Wilds" handpay on Clue.

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    Waah, my burger!

Check out the menu for Beauty & Essex, the resto that is *supposedly* taking over that space: http://beautyandessex.com/food/dinner/

Looks okay, but not much of a POV as far as I can tell. Maybe the POV will be in the decor? It also seems like B&E has a lot of Italian-y things on their dinner menu, and Cosmo already has two other Italian places directly next door to that spot -- Scarpetta and D.O.C.G. Three, if you count Secret Pizza.
    Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    Heh @clemi -- I just told Mr. Boots that Comme Ça is going away and he said, "What the F! They can't!"

I think he was about 400% more worked up than when he got that "Time for Wilds" handpay on Clue.
    @boots, the new restaurant menu looks interesting but sad comme ca is closing as I love a great burger. New place seems to be void of that meaty meat vibe

hehe on your DH's dismay, so loved his "Time for Wilds" HP surprise!