User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lurkers : DO NOT MISS : Register Today!

Makin fun of my ghetto luggage! I love you all still!

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Don't you pay them no nevermind....If the wheels work and the zippers hold that all you need. Good luck on your trip....If your at Cromwell play the Knight from Lamacha on the left it's the better one, money lasts a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    Don't you pay them no nevermind....If the wheels work and the zippers hold that all you need. Good luck on your trip....If your at Cromwell play the Knight from Lamacha on the left it's the better one, money lasts a long time.
    I'm planning on being broke by Friday, but I still put a Benji aside for Friday in that event. I must plan for the worst and hope I'm still ballin by then!

If it is any consolation "You know I love you more than my luggage!" Yeah, I am being Olympia Dukakis right now. HHH

I'm planning on being broke by Friday, but I still put a Benji aside for Friday in that event. I must plan for the worst and hope I'm still ballin by then!
    No, no, no....Positive thoughts, your hit you 1K and have well more than you started with...then glide in to the finish up enough for KC Air and Bankroll....

I'm thinking I'm splitting it between Buffalo Stampede, hit a progressive, Old School Buffalo with a sweet multiplier and possible hand pay, and quarter reels with bonus ring. Gonna be nuts!

Since I'm going to sleep..I can say..