User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Only Jokers will understand!!

Oh and don't forget our leader Ting.

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Awesome it helps but ya gotta believe and if you can find a black or gold frog you have it all.
    Oooooh I'm going to keep my eye out for the frog! And I definitely believe thanks Foamy

Nice! Hope it brings you luck it reminded me to put my money in envelopes and in my purse or I'd have forgotten it under my lucky charms

That would have been a boring but winning trip

Blog Entries
    Love it Sam! My grand daughter and I am playing with Happy Cat right now! Love the gold. I will be on the look out for frogs now!! My non-believing husband is not begrudging me at all either on this. Probably because I won so much last trip!

Love it! Now I want one too!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Marques View Post
    I was so happy, I wanted to share this with the only group of people that will 'get' it.

First I wanted to thank Foamy, Laurie and Michelelovesvegas ... .

After seeing pictures and reading about how the Lucky Cat blessed your bankrolls, I decided I needed a Maneki Neko of my own for my trip to Vegas next month.

Well..... My very sweet, non gambling, non superstitious husband surprised me this week, first with this
    Then with this tiny lucky cat key ring for slot card bungee,
    Then today we went to the museum here in Glasgow and what did I see in the gift shop, so I think I'm set for lucky charms for my next trip hhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    These lucky charms are becoming increasingly trendy amongst the Jokers lately. I may have to cave and get one myself. I hope your new shiny trinkets bring you lots of luck and wealth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going shopping!!!!

Blog Entries
    Hope they work for you and you get some big wins. Good luck on your trip.

Blog Entries
    Maybe I need something like these to bless my BR. Got to be the unluckiest guy in the slot universe.