User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aria new VIP lounge

Aria new VIP lounge

So there's been a lot of speculation over the VIP lounge that Aria has built near their Concierge Desk. I'm staying at Aria 2 nights during my Thanksgiving Trip and got the corner suite offer a second time (used it also for G2E trip) and was told I had check in not at Sky Suites or Invited Check in at Aria but what the VIP registration clerk told me was being called Tower Suite Lounge. I asked what M-Life status got access to the lounge and she said only NOIR automatically and all other M-life members were given access by if they were booked in a suite or their host had set them up for it or their marketing offer. Also it sounds like non-M-Life members will have access to it if they have booked a suite. So that's the latest and who knows if it's the correct information or not, LOL. When I check in to Aria on the 22nd, I will take photos of the lounge and also ask those working in it to verify this information I was given today. Also it sounds like other then NOIR M-Life cards, you show your room key that might have something on it like the room keys do at Venetian/Palazzo and Wynn/Encore that indicates you have access to the lounge. I forgot to ask if it was open 24 hours a day but will find that out during the trip.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Diana, I am looking forward to seeing photos of the lounge and also hearing what you find out later this month.

I am guessing pretty much anyone there on a room comp will be getting access also I doubt there will be free alcohol prob just sodas etc we all know how cheap mlife has gotten.

Fingers crossed that a lowly platinum like me can enter.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Diana, I am looking forward to seeing photos of the lounge and also hearing what you find out later this month.
    I've never been that impressed with any of the M-Life VIP lounges that have check in, not sky suites at Aria, Bellagio, Mirage, etc...in comparison to Palazzo's and Wynn's lounges. I doubt they will make it nicer then the VIP lounge for the Sky Suites, so I'm expecting it to be similar. However I'm willing for them to prove me wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    I am guessing pretty much anyone there on a room comp will be getting access also I doubt there will be free alcohol prob just sodas etc we all know how cheap mlife has gotten.
    I'm sure higher mid level gamblers such as yourself will automatically get access via your host, however not everyone with a M-Life room comp as my Mom didn't get one and she is there on a comp offer. I did ask if she could register in there with me and they said they would likely do that since she is with me and that she would also have to be with me to get in and use it during the visit. Of course if they tie it to a VIP room key like Bellagio does then I'll just give Mom one of my room keys to use like I do when we are staying at V/P. If they do the same as at Bellagio it should have a butler for drinks but then again as you say M-Life is cutting back.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Fingers crossed that a lowly platinum like me can enter.
    I asked if Platinum M-Llife levels would get in automatically and was told no. However this just opened and who really knows if the person I spoke to in VIP registration knew what they were talking about. It likely makes sense though since M-Life does have a ton of us Platinum level members (I'm lowly Plat too) and if we all had access it would make the lounge too crowded. If you are staying at Aria you can always ask your host for lounge access in advance of your trip.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Forgot to add that I was told there would also still be a invited guest check in the regular registration area.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

@Evoni, any update would be appreciated. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hytail View Post
    @Evoni, any update would be appreciated. Thanks!
    I'm putting this info in my trip report but since that is days away I'll fill you in now.

The ARIA VIP lounge for tower suites seems to mainly be for the tower suites though I'm sure they would likely let NOIR in too. You have to show your room key to get in to lounge except for when registering. They were nice enough to let my Mom register her regular room in there and to code her key to the lounge too so I wouldn't have to take her in each time. The lounge is only open until Midnight. It has some fruit, muffins and other small items out, nothing compared to the snacks in the Gold and Platinum lounges of Venetian and Palazzo which are open 24 hours a day. At this time there doesn't seem to be drink service in the VIP lounge other then in the small refrigerators are soft drinks and water. The lounge had just opened though so perhaps they will add a happy hour for wine/beer at some point.

Here's some photos, not sure why they are small but if you click on them they will enlarge.

IMG_7926.jpg

IMG_7927.jpg

IMG_7928.jpg

IMG_7929.jpg

IMG_7930.jpg

@Evoni do you know if any cheaper deals are available for Michael Jackson one tickets for the higher ranking players?

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylinda123 View Post
    @Evoni do you know if any cheaper deals are available for Michael Jackson one tickets for the higher ranking players?
    Linda, M-life does usually give a discount for M-Life members of a certain level for shows, but I'm not sure if it starts at Platinum or Gold. However, I don't know if the Michael Jackson show is one of them or not. Unless someone else knows, I think you will have to call up the box office and ask.