User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aria Tower Suites....

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    I am going to be there the 17-20th. Maybe we will cross paths
    We will just miss each other. I don't check into Aria until the 22nd. Have a great time and good luck!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    We will just miss each other. I don't check into Aria until the 22nd. Have a great time and good luck!
    Thanks and same to you. I am sorry that's the case though always wanted to meet you. You started me on the adventure of finding the other forum long ago. I have always loved your trip reports on your sight as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Thanks and same to you. I am sorry that's the case though always wanted to meet you. You started me on the adventure of finding the other forum long ago. I have always loved your trip reports on your sight as well.
    Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy the trip reports. It's a shame we miss each other by a day as I actually arrive the evening of the 21st staying one night at Cosmo. Have to beat my Mom in who arrives at 9am Sunday morning, LOL! Hopefully we will meet up on a future trip, let me know when you have one scheduled for next year and perhaps we will have coinciding dates.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter: