User Tag List

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kitman

Oh no. Hope Kit feels better soon. Rambo (our Siamese in the pic) was sick the last couple of days with vomiting & the runs. Luckily he is much better today. Obviously something he ate. But as others have mentioned, sounds like Kit has some kind of respiratory thing going on. Get better Kit!

Get better, Kitman!

Hope the Kitman is feeling better and back to his old self soon!!!! He has a young'un he needs to take under is paw and train!

Prayers for Kitman!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

(((Kitman))) Feel better buddy!

Credz heard back from the vet this morning. He is not eating on his own or using the litter box yet. They force fed him 3 TBSP of food. If he uses the litter box, they will give antibiotics and send him home. They want to be sure he does to verify that the kidney isn't involved. Come on Kitman, please pee for us! Haha

Kitman!!!! My heart is braking for him. I just wanna give him cuddles.

..Meanwhile Ollie is living in the bathroom until he can make it in the litter box. He knows to go to it, but then pees next to it. Kinda funny! I'll be home in about an hour to rescue him from the monotony of the bathroom. And the bathroom is borderline with the main hall right when you enter the building. Neighbors probably think there is a problem with a kitty in there!

Blog Entries
    I'm praying for Kitman! I'm glad he's in good hands at the vet.

So is Ollie at your place full time now?

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    I'm praying for Kitman! I'm glad he's in good hands at the vet.

So is Ollie at your place full time now?
    If he still isn't moving much down there, he is going to ask them if he should keep them there another night. Better to have all day care rather than just the evening until he rebounds.
    Yes, Ollie is able to eat wet kitten food by himself, so he's able to make it through the day and night without bottle feeding. Just chilling in the bathroom till I get home!