User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in here yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    I'm so confused! Foamy isn't Foamy he' s Jim S. and Laurie is Laurie K. But they are married cause I saw the anniversary pics. It's confusing, I thought I was in the wrong Facebook group. Hopefully all will be clear after the KC M&G.
    I use a alias cause I only get on fb for the forum stuff don't want to deal with the other so I try to fly under the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    Hey Foamy whats up .seems like its been forever (OK It been a week lol)sense we've been able to post here . hope every thing is going well in Iowa .
    Hi @charie50 all is good here spitting snow and cold.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Hi @charie50 all is good here spitting snow and cold.
    I hear ya the sun finally came out here after a week of clouds . should get to the mid s 60 today . may have ta q some thing tonight .

I am here now. I was wondering what happened to the forum. Ken had to change servers. I messaged through facebook to find out what is going on because the old link has not been working. I think an email should be sent out to all members of the change when Ken gets a chance so they know to change their bookmark and so we can have all our jokers back, all the people who are new and/or do not have contact with any of us regulars.

There is a redirect in place to send people to here from the old address, not sure why it didn't for you Monica. But at some point, I will if too many stragglers are still missing.

Great, not everything is fixed...let me do a blockaroni

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    I'm so confused! Foamy isn't Foamy he' s Jim S. and Laurie is Laurie K. But they are married cause I saw the anniversary pics. It's confusing, I thought I was in the wrong Facebook group. Hopefully all will be clear after the KC M&G.
    Foamy is still Foamy. Jim Spivens and Foamy are alteregos for one and the same person. It took me a while to figure it out too as I have known Foamy for some time but did not know who the h*** Jim Spivens was.

Do the same thing cause don't want to deal with nosy coworkers and [can be] mean family members - created a totally unreal male alias and now can spy on them HHH .. You should try a wimmen alias Foamy, it's almost disturbing how many people will friend someone even though they haven't the faintest idea who you are LOL...

What is the name of the Joker FB page???

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    I use a alias cause I only get on fb for the forum stuff don't want to deal with the other so I try to fly under the radar.

Yeah we are back! Thanks Ken!

I'm here...Thanks Kenny for clearing things up : )