User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in here yet ?

*waves*I'm queer....er....here.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    There is a redirect in place to send people to here from the old address, not sure why it didn't for you Monica. But at some point, I will if too many stragglers are still missing.
    No it did not re-direct for me and I am using firefox. I wonder if anyone else had the same problem as me for redirecting.

Noleman checking in. WTF happened?

Planning an EPIC gambling trip -- Vegas, Reno, Tahoe, Biloxi and Winstar in 7 days or less.

Quote Originally Posted by noleman View Post
    Noleman checking in. WTF happened?

Planning an EPIC gambling trip -- Vegas, Reno, Tahoe, Biloxi and Winstar in 7 days or less.
    The Russians. And shitty American based tech support. Now we are here! Welcome sir!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey peeps! Great to have the forum back. Even though I only have like 60 or so posts, I never knew how much I checked in on
    the group, once the site was down. I would check like 5 times a day seeing if it was up and running. Really looking forward to the CpT trip report this weekend.
    Going to crack some suds,relax and enjoy the report.

Quote Originally Posted by NYphoenix View Post
    Great, not everything is fixed...let me do a blockaroni
    Here Fishy Fishy seems appropriate !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm a Joker, a Nonsmoker, & a former Midnight Toker.... Steve Miller Band

So nice to be back

JWE back on top.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It took the mass email to allow me to find it. I wasn't getting a redirect, on Safari or Firefox (or maybe Chrome), just "database error", and then "404 not found". So happy to be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Zooms View Post
    It took the mass email to allow me to find it. I wasn't getting a redirect, on Safari or Firefox (or maybe Chrome), just "database error", and then "404 not found". So happy to be back.
    The redirect seems to be spotty, even the $4 forum can't do that right apparently! Haha Glad you found us Zooms!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.