User Tag List

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast

Thread: Little Ollie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to clemi For This Useful Post:

CPT

I’ve missed that handsome face! We want more Ollie!

Slot wins @

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CTslotters For This Useful Post:

CPT

He's always "looking cute". But otherwise he is running out the hall to give some physical therapy to chase him. Attacking Kit in the middle of every Zoom call I'm on. Or just being cute! I gave him my old heated blanket and that's where he sleeps now on the floor. He usually ditched me for the living room, but now seems to sleep there. I now also know it as he's snores big time. But also looking cute! Haha

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

Been a busy weekend at home!

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

I look over at the cat tower and see Ollie staring intently. I even moved and got closer and he didn't flinch. I really should record the morning routine around 5:30am when I "try" to walk out the door. Ollie will sit in front of the door meowing. Kit will sit over by the closet and meow at it. It's a joint effort for Carl to have to get out the food to get Ollie away from the door so I can leave. He says he does give them some, but they know what's up!

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

Don't forget this one from yesterday! He was in rare form. In my 1 hour Zoom call him and kit wrestled hardcore (3) times. Like seriously, cat hair all over a combo of black and gold..not sure who won.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Don't forget this one from yesterday! He was in rare form. In my 1 hour Zoom call him and kit wrestled hardcore (3) times. Like seriously, cat hair all over a combo of black and gold..not sure who won.

It's been a minute since we have seen Kit.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to zeus For This Useful Post:

CPT

Window patrol!

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post: