User Tag List

Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Ollie

Letting Ollie be cone less for today while we are here. I'm free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The cutest and saddest Ollie photo yet! Poor fella

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    Hey it's Monday! I thought he got to take that cone off today.
    Dawn

I just can't get enough of Ollie! He is so darn cute! I can't wait till he is free from that cone of shame for good. And I hope he's learned his lesson and will stop being so mischievous and getting into trouble!

He is actually to keep cone on till his vet appointment on Thursday, but will most likely take off tonight. I feel so bad as he loses his balance and just falls over hehe I told him that it gets better!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Haha that's great Blasé! He is to keep it on till Monday, will be a long weekend in the cone of shame!

To be fair in that picture he was getting ready to take a nap, however it does make him look like he is in some type of pain. You can tell it's still awkward though for him. They had him in a smaller, more manageable one, but he figured that one out. (Imagine that..haha)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    He is actually to keep cone on till his vet appointment on Thursday, but will most likely take off tonight. I feel so bad as he loses his balance and just falls over hehe I told him that it gets better!
    Did you lie to poor little Ollie that way you lied to us?!!!!!!!
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    Did you lie to poor little Ollie that way you lied to us?!!!!!!!
    I guess I did yes! Haha I thought his appointment was yesterday, but it's not till Thursday. If it were me, I'd say to take it off. But Credz is the one who is transporting and footing the vet bill, so it's up to him!

Sweet Ollie!!! What does Kitman think about Ollie's cone of shame?

Aww it's so nice to see a video of Ollie! He was listening very intently to every word you had to say, lol.