User Tag List

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Ollie

Someone is hogging the bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

He looks so much bigger

He is adorable! But Ken, I just have to warn you that Ollie looks like he will grow up to be an ENORMOUS tomcat. Poor Kitman has no idea what he's in for. I recommend you have Ollie neutered when he reaches approximately two pounds. Will save a lot of undesirable aggressive behavior, spraying, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    He is adorable! But Ken, I just have to warn you that Ollie looks like he will grow up to be an ENORMOUS tomcat. Poor Kitman has no idea what he's in for. I recommend you have Ollie neutered when he reaches approximately two pounds. Will save a lot of undesirable aggressive behavior, spraying, etc.
    Oh yes that is happening! We waited awhile for Kit, but Ollie will be taken care of long before then. Kit's never been around another cat since a kitten, so it's quite the adjustment. He is growing really fast, I think you are right! Hehe
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wow, I agree with Luckylinda, Ollie is so much bigger! Thank for the update.

Ollie must be tuckered out from pouncing on Kitman all day.
    Last edited by zeus; 12-07-2015 at 10:49 AM.

Then he woke up and started attacking me! He's obsessed with my Apple power cord. Remember the tree scene from Christmas Vacation? Let's hope not!

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    He's obsessed with my Apple power cord.
    We call that "white snake" in our household. Irresistible to felines!

We have invested no telling how much in cat toys but their favorite thing is still a piece of string. And when they are in the mood they love to shred toilet paper and paper towels.