User Tag List

Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Ollie

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Very carefully! We had to put his food in a dish that he can get the cone under the rim, then he goes to town. He seems in decent spirits otherwise, he is over on Credz's bed humping his fleece blanket right now, atta boy..haha
    Did you get him neutered yet? Should be about time.
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dwwright12 View Post
    Did you get him neutered yet? Should be about time.
    It's on the list of things, but we will let this come and go. The vet wanted to do it for $350, however there is a local clinic that does it for around $40, where we took Kit. We'll hit him with one thing at time, the little fella!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    This is what lil Ollie needs, instead of the cone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Blase...Omg!! So darn cute!!!

Poor Ollie looks miserable.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Haha that's great Blasé! He is to keep it on till Monday, will be a long weekend in the cone of shame!

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Poor Ollie looks miserable.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    To be fair in that picture he was getting ready to take a nap, however it does make him look like he is in some type of pain. You can tell it's still awkward though for him. They had him in a smaller, more manageable one, but he figured that one out. (Imagine that..haha)

I'm getting through!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He does not look like a happy kitty!
    Slot wins @

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    He does not look like a happy kitty!
    He has definitely seen better days! We are going to get him some treats when this is all said and done for being a trooper!

So sorry I missed the little guy getting hurt. Our Sookie got a wound on her right hip area and had to wear a cone of doom for weeks. They are pathetic walking around running into things but it's a necessary thing so they can't mess with an ouch. Heal quick little Ollie!!

Oh yeah far as getting him neutered I highly recommend the Humane Society. If you have a local chapter they are amazing. They're not for profit so totally different than a regular vet. Check it out.

Ang