Thread: Little Ollie

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Happy 7th Birthday to Ollie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrsSondor For This Useful Post:

Had a busy weekend!

Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

This is code for I’ll be wild and crazy later and attacking Kit during your live stream. Good luck haha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

I can’t with this guy haha

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

He’s such a good looker!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Elf70 For This Useful Post:

CPT

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    He’s such a good looker!
    He's such a ham! He's been my nighttime sleep aid..literally sitting on me keeping me down..haha Long story short I screwed up my foot, a little black and blue and slowly getting better. So sleeping has been fun as the nerves down there spasm and keeps me awake. Last night was slightly better, but I remember Monday morning at 1:30am there was an Ollie on me and he was none too happy with all this tossing and turning. It actually helped a lot! haha

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    He's such a ham! He's been my nighttime sleep aid..literally sitting on me keeping me down..haha Long story short I screwed up my foot, a little black and blue and slowly getting better. So sleeping has been fun as the nerves down there spasm and keeps me awake. Last night was slightly better, but I remember Monday morning at 1:30am there was an Ollie on me and he was none too happy with all this tossing and turning. It actually helped a lot! haha
    Ollie is a service animal! Get him certified so you can bring him to AC and I can go down there and steal him! just kidding (sort of, you know my fondness for Ollie!)
    Glad to hear he’s helping you out, he’s like a sound machine also with the purring!

Slot wins @

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CTslotters For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    Ollie is a service animal! Get him certified so you can bring him to AC and I can go down there and steal him! just kidding (sort of, you know my fondness for Ollie!)
    Glad to hear he’s helping you out, he’s like a sound machine also with the purring!

Haha I should! Although it is funny if I end up on the ground both him and Kit look at me like "WTF" Thanks guys!!

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

After work nap practice session haha

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post: