User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thanksgiving Breakaway Cruise

Great pics Rob! I have had some pretty nice cabins on my many cruises, but nothing like the suite you guys got!!!

Thank you, @Curlyd and @SoCalRob (don't know how to do double quotes on my tablet) - am embarrassed to say don't know the name of the boat other than it departs San Juan PR and its on Carnival and allegedly very very large - I will look up the name tomorrow, but am already calling it the Good Ship Upset Stomach HHH! I know I will be sick so will just plan on it - have some Antivert from an inner ear problem (it didn't help) but will start taking 24 hours before departure and will pick up some Emetrol antipuke and some Pepto Bismol also some rx promethazine as back up..

Have worked with the coworkers for over 13 years through thick and thin - they've been on this cruise four (!) times already and I got jealous and said would go, so here I am just hole they don't snore or make other body noises arrrgh!

Will keep you posted as things progress LOL.. Thank you!!

That is a pretty sweet suite! Really liked the sinks in the bathroom, totally unexpected!

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Great pics Rob! I have had some pretty nice cabins on my many cruises, but nothing like the suite you guys got!!!

glad you had a goodtime luv the all the pics